Tuesday, April 25, 2017

ATTENTION ALL NATURE LOVERS! I will see you at the Artscape Arboretum this weekend!



I'll be participating in ARTSCAPE at the DALLAS ARBORETUM this weekend,
 Please stop by BOOTH #13 and check out my latest work. 


ARTSCAPE at the 

 

ARBORETUM

Fri. April 28
Members-only Preview Event: 6pm – 8pm

Open to the public with paid garden admission & parking
 Sat. April 29• 9am – 5pmSun. April 30 • 9am – 5pm
.
Dallas Arboretum • 8525 Garland Rd.
Dallas Texas 75218
DallasArboretum.org
I'm excited to be participating in Artscape at the Dallas Arboretum this year.
It has been a few years since I have been available to participate due to other art commitments and life in general! 
But I am pleased to say I AM BACK! 
This one of my favorite places to display and sell my floral artwork! 
I frequent the arboretum for inspiration for my floral and nature artwork, so you will see many familiar floral species that are grown at the Arboretum year round. 
So stop by and see all the new paintings and things that I've been working on.

                 There will be many new updates this year, including a new website
                           and several large   commissioned and public artworks.

                 This tells me that I am not the only one in LOVE with FLORALS! 

                                     www.dragonflystudiocreations.com
______________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...